The Bizoton community is situated in the the Dereal lakou in Western Haïti. Every song and dance in the vodou cult can be associated with a prayer and every gesture that goes with it is codified in function of a specific divinity.
- Identification and documentation of the sacred songs of the vodou cult of the Dereal lakou
- Raise awareness among the members of the community of Bizoton of the value of their rich heritage *Promotion of the sacred songs of the vodou cult of the Dereal lakou
- Workshops on the methodology used for the creation of an inventory with the participation of the tradition bearers and the youngsters of the Bizoton Community
- Elaboration of an inventory of the sacred songs of the vodou cult of the Dereal lakou
- Production and dissemination of a CD