Over recent years, the Secretariat of the Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage has developed educational and knowledge management tools to provide online data and resources to all stakeholders involved in the safeguarding of living heritage.
Our main resources:
- Dive into intangible cultural heritage uses digital visualizations to present the relations between ICH elements and nature and explain threatening factors ;
- 62 thematic training units for strengthening capacities for inventorying, elaborating policies, requesting assistance and more (now available in open access);
- a sustainable development toolbox with more than 30 case studies from around the world;
- a video animation: Let’s discuss gender and intangible cultural heritage with a facilitator’s note on how to use it for training purposes;
- an interactive bibliography of more than 1,000 research references related to the 2003 Convention.