- Having examined document LHE/19/14.COM/19, including its annex,
- Recalling documents ITH/18/13.COM/17, ITH/18/7.GA/12 and ITH/18/7.GA/13, Decisions 12.COM 13 and 12.COM 16, and Resolutions 7.GA 12, 7.GA 13 and 6.GA 11,
- Further recalling 38 C/Resolution 101 and 39 C/Resolution87,
- Takes note of the status of the recommendations on governance based on the work of the Open-Ended Working Group on the Governance, Procedures and Working Methods of the Governing Bodies of UNESCO, which are relevant to the governing bodies of the 2003 Convention;
- Encourages the Culture Sector to continue its efforts to harmonize the rules of procedure of the governing bodies of the six culture conventions in conformity with Resolution 7.GA 13;
- Further takes note that at its eighth session the General Assembly will discuss the preparation of the new Medium-Term Strategy 2022-2029 (41C/4) and draft Programme and Budget 2022-2025 (41C/5) with reference to Recommendation 74 of the recommendations in question;
- Considers that sufficient progress has been made with the follow-up on the implementation of the relevant recommendations of the above-mentioned Open-Ended Working Group that require the attention of the Committee and requests that the Secretariat continue reporting as and when necessary on further progress regarding the status of recommendations, noting that the General Conference shall examine a final report on the implementation of the recommendations of the Open-Ended Working Group on the Governance, Procedures and Working Methods of the Governing Bodies of UNESCO at its 41st session in 2021.