- Having examined document LHE/19/14.COM/17, requests for accreditation, as well as the quadrennial reports submitted by the non-governmental organizations accredited by the General Assembly at its third and fifth sessions in 2010 and 2014, respectively,
- Recalling Article 9 of the Convention, Chapter III.2.2 of the Operational Directives,
- Further recalling Resolution 3.GA 7, Resolution 5.GA 6 as well as Decision 10.COM 16,
- Considers that the thirty-five organizations listed in paragraph 4 of this document satisfy the criteria set out in the Operational Directives and recommends to the General Assembly that they be accredited to act in an advisory capacity to the Committee;
- Further considers that sixty-two organizations listed in paragraph 11 of this document satisfy the criteria set out in the Operational Directives and decides to maintain their accreditation to perform advisory functions for the Committee;
- Further decides that the accreditation of the nineteen organizations listed in paragraphs 12 and 13 of this document be terminated since their contribution and commitment to the work of the Committee are deemed insufficient in relation to paragraphs 94 and 95 of the Operational Directives, or since they have not submitted a quadrennial report that allows the Committee to recognize their contribution and commitment to its work;
- Encourages non-governmental organizations from under-represented Electoral Groups that meet the criteria for accreditation to submit their requests for accreditation at the earliest opportunity so as to improve the geographical distribution of the accredited non-governmental organizations and invites States Parties from those Electoral Groups to make this call widely known among non-governmental organizations operating within their territories.