- Recalling Chapter V of the Convention and Chapter I of the Operational Directives, as well as its Decision 5.COM 9,
- Having examined Document ITH/11/6.COM/CONF.206/10 and Document ITH/11/6.COM/CONF.206/7, as well as the international assistance requests submitted by the respective States Parties,
- Taking note of Document ITH/11/6.COM/CONF.206/INF.7,
- Thanks the Consultative Body for its examination and recommendations concerning International Assistance requests greater than US$25,000;
- Encourages States Parties to propose diversified safeguarding strategies that include efforts aimed both at strengthening the knowledge and skills of young members of the practising communities and at creating a broader public awareness of the significance of the intangible cultural heritage concerned;
- Reminds States Parties of the importance of submitting requests that are well-presented and that show a clear correspondence between the overall safeguarding objectives, the specific activities, the responsible parties, the estimated costs and the timetable.