- Having examined Document ITH/13/8.COM/6.c,
- Recalling Article 24.3 of the Convention concerning the role of beneficiary States,
- Expresses satisfaction that developing countries are the main beneficiaries of financial assistance from the Intangible Cultural Heritage Fund and particularly those in Africa;
- Thanks the States Parties that submitted timely reports for projects granted financial assistance from the Intangible Cultural Heritage Fund;
- Congratulates States Parties that have completed successfully projects financed from the Fund that contributed to their efforts in safeguarding intangible cultural heritage;
- Requests the Secretariat to facilitate the submission by States Parties of the reports required in Article 24.3 of the Convention.