- Having examined document ITH/14/9.COM/5.c,
- Recalling Article 24.3 of the Convention concerning the role of beneficiary States,
- Expresses satisfaction that developing countries, and particularly those in Africa, continue to be the main beneficiaries of financial assistance from the Intangible Cultural Heritage Fund;
- Thanks the States Parties that submitted timely progress reports for projects granted financial assistance from the Intangible Cultural Heritage Fund;
- Invites States Parties to use the ICH-04-Report Form when reporting on the use made of assistance provided for the safeguarding of the intangible cultural heritage.