- Having examined Document ITH/10/5.COM/CONF.202/17,
- Recalling Article 25.5 of the Convention and Chapter II of the Operational Directives,
- Commends the Kingdom of Norway for its generous offer of a voluntary supplementary contribution to the Intangible Cultural Heritage Fund to support capacity-building activities in developing countries;
- Approves the specific capacity-building projects proposed in that document and requests the Secretariat to move forward with their implementation;
- Accepts with gratitude the generous contribution of the Kingdom of Norway;
- Takes note that such voluntary supplementary contributions for specific purposes relating to specific projects allow the Committee and Secretariat to mobilize and utilize extrabudgetary funds strategically and effectively;
- Invites other States Parties to consider the possibility of supporting the global capacity-building strategy by offering similar voluntary supplementary contributions to the Intangible Cultural Heritage Fund.