- Having examined document ITH/18/13.COM/12,
- Recalling Decisions 13.COM 1.BUR 4 and 13.COM 2.BUR 7,
- Takes note of the analysis prepared by the Secretariat regarding the emerging trends concerning multiple submissions of International Assistance requests by a single country through the Bureau;
- Expresses concerns regarding the possible implications related to the administration of the International Assistance portfolio under the Intangible Cultural Heritage Fund as well as the governance of the 2003 Convention, caused by multiple submissions of International Assistance requests by a single country through the Bureau;
- Emphasizes the importance of compliance with criterion A.7 for new submissions of International Assistance requests, as a way to mitigate the administrative risks entailed by multiple submissions, as well as the importance of knowing the context of multiple submissions by a single country;
- Requests the Secretariat to closely monitor the situation of multiple submissions, and report thereon to the fourteenth session of the Committee.