Press resources on the 13th session of the Committee
- Press conference
- New inscription on the lists
- Media Kit
- Media advisory
- Press accreditation
- Live webcast
- UNESCO and social media
A press conference took take place at 12:30 p.m. on Monday, 26 November, 2018 at the Swami Vivekananda International Convention Centre (SVICC).
New inscription on the lists
The list of inscribed elements will be updated live from following page:
Joint inscription from the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea and the Republic of Korea
Direct link to the joint inscription from the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea and the Republic of Korea:
The Press Kit (inglés|francés) contains basic information on the thirteenth session of the Intergovernmental Committee for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage, including: key concepts of intangible cultural heritage and the Convention, facts and figures, frequent questions and answers.
- Interview : Q and A with the Secretary of the 2003 Convention, Tim Curtis.
- Podcast ‘The stuff of life’: from the coaxing ritual for camels of Mongolia to the Bigwala music and dance of Uganda, the podcast focuses on Living Heritage and UNESCO’s efforts to safeguard it for the future.
The thirteenth session of the Intergovernmental Committee is open to the press. The accreditation is mandatory to participate in the event and can be obtained by registering at the dedicated page.
Follow the meeting live on UNESCO website in English, French, and Arabic
UNESCO and social media
Twitter for live inscriptions
- English: @unesco, #intangibleheritage #livingheritage
- French: @unesco_fr, #patrimoineimmatériel #patrimoinevivant
- Spanish: @unesco_es
- Russian: @unesco_russian
- Arabic: @unescoarabic
- Portuguese (@unescobrasil
- English: UNESCO
- French: UNESCOfr
- Spanish: UNESCOes
- Russian: UNESCOrussian
- Arabic: UNESCOar
- Portuguese: UNESCObrasil