- Having examined document ITH/14/9.COM/5.b,
- Recalling Articles 7, 29 and 30 of the Convention concerning reports by the States Parties, and Chapter V of the Operational Directives,
- Thanks the six States Parties that submitted their reports on time and invites the States Parties that have not yet submitted the expected reports to duly submit them at the earliest opportunity in order for the Committee to examine them at its tenth session in 2015;
- Takes note of the efforts undertaken by the States Parties concerned to implement the safeguarding plans and strategies identified in the nomination files and/or adopted after inscription on the List of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Need of Urgent Safeguarding, and invites them to strengthen their engagement in the safeguarding of these elements;
- Decides to submit to the General Assembly a summary of the reports of States Parties on the current status of elements inscribed on the List of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Need of Urgent Safeguarding examined in the current session.