- Having examined document ITH/14/9.COM/13.e,
- Recalling Decision 8.COM 5.c.1,
- Acknowledging the importance of developing an overall results framework for the Convention including clear objectives, time-frames, indicators and benchmarks,
- Recognizing the necessity for an inclusive process of consultation and discussion in the development of such a framework,
- Decides to examine draft provisions of the Operational Directives on this topic at its eleventh session;
- Decides to convene an open ended intergovernmental working group during the course of 2016 to examine preliminary recommendations of possible directives, subject to the condition that voluntary supplementary contributions to the Intangible Cultural Heritage Fund are received in due course in order to cover all of the costs of organizing the meeting and the costs of the participation of representatives of developing countries that are parties to the Convention, whether or not members of the Committee, but only for persons who are experts in intangible cultural heritage.