- Recalling Resolutions 2.GA 5 and 2.GA 9 bis of the General Assembly;
- Taking into account the unique character of the Convention and the need to further reflect on the possible effects of different uses of the emblem of the Convention on its image at the local and community level;
- Expresses appreciation for the work of the Working Group chaired by Italy;
- Decides to accept the working document of the Working Group as the basis of discussions at its next session;
- Further decides to continue the discussion of the directives concerning the use of the emblem of the Convention at its next session with a view to make a recommendation to the 3rd session of the General Assembly in this regard.