- Having examined document ITH/16/11.COM/8,
- Recalling Chapter I of the Operational Directives and the Rules of Procedure of the Committee,
- Affirms the crucial role entrusted to the Chairperson of the Committee in directing the discussions on all items of the agenda, including the recommendations of the Evaluation Body;
- Reaffirms that the working method of the Committee privileges decision making by consensus, thus promoting the spirit of international cooperation and mutual understanding;
- Recommends the Chairperson of the Committee, in case of amendments on a draft decision recommended by the Evaluation Body, to privilege decision-making by consensus through evaluating both supports and objections to the draft decision under consideration.