Press briefing 15.COM - Friday 18, 5.15pm (Paris time)
See Press resources
A press briefing open to all interested media with interpretation in English and French will take place via Zoom on Friday 18 December at 17.15 pm (Paris time) right after the end of the Committee session.
The press briefing will be attended by:
- H.E. Ms Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport of Jamaica, Chairperson of the 15th session of the Committee
- Mr Ernesto Ottone, Assistant-Director General for Culture
- Mr Tim Curtis, Secretary of the Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage
In case the discussions of the Committee are extended, the press briefing will start around 15 min after the end of the session
Reference for connection to Zoom (strictly reserved to Press):
- link to Zoom: https://unesco-org.zoom.us/j/99048715909
- access code: 354589
- when logging on, kindly indicate the name of the media you represent as well as your name on the following way: NAME OF THE MEDIA (Complete name).
Journalists: please confirm your intent to attend with: Clare O’Hagan firstname.lastname@example.org
Media may send questions before the press briefing to: email@example.com.