The General Assembly,
- Having examined document LHE/22/9.GA/13,
- Welcomes the initiative to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the Convention in 2023 and takes note of the main themes proposed for the campaign to celebrate the twentieth anniversary;
- Invites States Parties and other stakeholders of the Convention to provide financial support for the anniversary celebrations with the modality of their choice;
- Encourages States Parties and other stakeholders to join the celebration by organizing national events and activities to promote the objectives of the Convention, take stock of past achievements and explore the Convention’s further development;
- Requests that the Secretariat report on the outcomes of the celebration of the twentieth anniversary of the Convention for examination by the tenth session of the General Assembly in 2024.