- Having examined document ITH/14/9.COM/13.f,
- Recalling its Decision 8.COM 5.c.2 requesting the Secretariat to submit, at its ninth session, a proposal for a coordinated fund-raising strategy for the Culture Sector,
- Acknowledging that the Convention Common Services Team (CCS) is tasked with developing a common resource mobilization strategy for the culture conventions but that the Team was established on 1 May 2014 and staffed on 1 July 2014,
- Takes note that the development of such a strategy also requires further discussions within the Culture Sector and with the Bureau of Strategic Planning (BSP);
- Requests the Secretariat to submit the proposed coordinated fund-raising strategy for its consideration at its tenth session.