- Presupuesto del proyecto:
- 90.400 US$
- Japan Funds-in-Trust
- Fechas de implementación:
- 01/12/2006 - 01/09/2009
Países beneficiarios: Argelia
The Ahellil is a series of collective chants performed at social gatherings and celebrations of the Berber-speaking population of the Gouara region. Starting with short well-known songs performed by the whole group, the performances build to a conclusion featuring the most accomplished singers.
The safeguarding action plan aims at/
- ensuring the viability of the Ahellil of Gourara through activities including the establishment of a “Committee for the Safeguarding of the Ahellil of Gourara” (CSAG) to implement the plan;
- encouraging transmission to younger generations by teaching Ahellil (initiation) in schools and colleges of Gourara;
- organizing training workshops on Ahellil music, poetry and choreography; identifying Ahellil bearers and conducting inventory-making and data collection?
- organizing an annual festival (with Jury and Awards) to promote the Ahellil; and
- creating a website and newsletter on Ahellil, supported by the production of audio and video materials.
01/02/2005 - 01/10/2009 – Salvaguardia del arte de los akyns, narradores épicos kirguises01/10/2006 - 01/08/2009 – Plan de acción de salvaguardiade los cantos baul