Following the completion of the global reflection on the listing mechanisms of the Convention by the ninth session of the General Assembly in July 2022, the Secretariat has made available on the website of the 2003 Convention, newly revised forms to be completed by States when submitting:
- nominations to the Urgent Safeguarding List and to the Representative List, including requests for extension or reduction of inscribed elements (deadline of 31 March 2023, 17h00 GMT);
- requests for transfer of an inscribed element from the Representative List to the Urgent Safeguarding List (deadline of 31 January 2023, 17h00 GMT);
- requests for transfer of an inscribed element from the Urgent Safeguarding List to the Representative List (deadline of 30 June 2023, 17h00 GMT, for States concerned by Decision 17.COM 6.a);
- proposals of projects, programmes and activities for the Register of Good Safeguarding Practices (deadline of 31 March 2023, 17h00 GMT);
- financial assistance requests for preparing nominations and proposals with reference to paragraph 21 of the Operational Directives (deadline of 31 March 2023, 17h00 GMT).