The Yaoundé Office brought its expertise and collaboration to the training of trainers on inventories of the tangible and intangible heritage that took place in Yaoundé from 5 to 10 May 2014 by addressing the participants on the 2003 Convention, the importance of community-based inventories and the challenges of elaborating nomination files for the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage. The workshop brought together 55 participants, including representatives from the 10 regions of Cameroon.
- The participants gained a better knowledge of the 2003 Convention
- The Ministry of Arts and Culture committed to roll out inventories
- Organization of other workshops with the communities with the communities
- Effective launch of inventories
- Support for the preparation of nomination files for the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage