- Having examined document ITH/12/7.COM 5.BUR/4 and its annex,
- Recalling Chapter V of the Convention and Chapter I of the Operational Directives, concerning the examination and approval of international assistance requests,
- Further recalling Document ITH/11/6.COM/CONF.206/10 and the Committee’s Decision 6.COM 10.2,
- Having further examined the revised request for International Assistance submitted by Mongolia in the amount of US$107,000 for the project Safeguarding and revitalizing the Mongolian traditional epic,
- Decides that the conditions established by the Committee in its decision 6.COM 10.2 for the granting of such assistance have been satisfied by the requesting State;
- Approves the request in the maximum amount of US$107,000 and requests the Secretariat to reach agreement with the State Party on the technical details of the assistance.