UNESCO’s Living Heritage Entity assumes the function of the Secretariat of the Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (c.f. Article 10), and is working with all Member States of UNESCO, including those not party to the Convention. The work of the Secretariat is performed under the authority of the Director-General and in accordance with the Approved Programme and Budget adopted by the Organization’s General Conference.
You may contact the Living Heritage Entity of UNESCO by:
- for general inquiries and media related issues, email@example.com
- on nominations, ICH-Nominations@unesco.org
- on international assistance, ICH-Assistance@unesco.org
- on NGO accreditation, ICH-NGO@unesco.org
- on patronage and emblem ICH-Emblem@unesco.org
For issues related to specific countries, you may also contact the Regional Officers in charge (browse by country and check the contact in LHE Entity).
Ms Josiane Poivre, +33 (0)1 45 68 11 12
UNESCO - Living Heritage Entity (CLT/LHE)
7, place de Fontenoy
75352 Paris 07