- Having examined document ITH/12/7.COM 5.BUR/4,
- Recalling Chapter V of the Convention and Chapter I of the Operational Directives, concerning the examination and approval of international assistance requests,
- Further recalling Document ITH/11/6.COM/CONF.206/10 and the Committee’s Decisions 6.COM 10.1 and 6.COM 10.4,
- Takes note that the State Parties concerned by those decisions were invited to submit revised requests, including timetable and budget, preferably by the end of February 2012, responding to the concerns noted by the Committee in said decisions;
- Takes further note that it has not yet received such revised requests;
- Decides to establish a deadline of 31 December 2012 for such requests to be submitted to the Secretariat;
- Invites the States Parties concerned to consider submitting new requests for examination by the Committee in a following cycle, if they are unable to submit revised requests before that date.