- Recalling Article 20 of the Convention,
- Further recalling Chapters I.4 and I.14 of the Operational Directives as revised by the General Assembly at its third session in June 2010 concerning the approval of international assistance requests,
- Having examined the request for international assistance no.00495 from Albania on ‘Inventory of Albanian folk iso-polyphony’, no.00489 from Zimbabwe on ‘Manyanga Misumo Protocol’ and no.00552 from Zimbabwe on ‘Safeguarding cultural heritage aspects of Njelele,
- Approves, as authorized body, the following request for international assistance:
from Albania for ‘Inventory of Albanian folk iso-polyphony’ for an amount of US$24,500;
from Zimbabwe for ‘Manyanga Misumo Protocol’ for an amount of US$12,000;
from Zimbabwe for ‘Safeguarding cultural heritage aspects of Njelele’ for an amount of US$25,000;
- Requests the Secretariat to reach agreement with the requesting parties on the technical details of the assistance.