- Having examined document LHE/20/15.COMBUR/1,
- Recalling Rule 4.1 of the Rules of Procedure of the Intergovernmental Committee,
- Further recalling Decision 14.COM 20, adopted by the Intergovernmental Committee at its fourteenth session in Bogotá, Colombia, from 9 to 14 December 2019,
- Takes notes that the Secretariat has officially been informed that Jamaica is no longer able to host the fifteenth session of the Intergovernmental Committee for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage;
- Decides to hold its fifteenth session in Paris at UNESCO Headquarters from 14 to 19 December 2020.