The General Assembly,
- Having examined document ITH/10/3.GA/CONF.201/11,
- Recalling Article 6 of the Convention,
- Further recalling its Resolutions 1.GA 3, 1.EXT.GA 3 and 2.GA 9B as well as Rule 13 of its Rules of Procedure,
- Considers that Rule 13 of its Rules of Procedure as it stands adequately addresses the need to ensure equitable geographical representation;
- Decides to examine the issue of an upper limit at its next session. If a decision is taken on this issue, it will be adopted by a simple majority. This item should be on the Agenda and examined before the elections of the Committee.