Dressez la liste des principales activités menées au cours de la période considérée pour obtenir ces résultats escomptés. Veuillez décrire les activités en détail en mentionnant leur efficacité et tout problème rencontré dans leur mise en œuvre.
Within the framework of organization of apprenticeship training:
- “The Palace of Khaan Epic” has established in 2014 at the Bogd Khaan Palace Museum by the support of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Mongolia for organizing training, promoting to the domestic and international tourists, and building environment where the apprenticeship training can be held.
- Within the frame of the project “Safeguarding and revitalizing the Mongolian traditional epic” implemented by the National Center for Cultural Heritage by the support of UNESCO between 2013 and 2016, the center has made a contract with 9 epic singers for organizing the apprenticeship training, and the contract outcome has evaluated by the concert. As for including:
? 3 apprentices were trained by epic singer, herder I.Nergui from Khovd soum of Uvs province. One of his apprentices, I.Togsoo is learning the tradition of the Dorvod Epic according to the tradition of the Dorvod Epic singer Ts.Zodov is one of the examples that show the revitalization of Dorvod epic.
? 4 apprentices were trained by State Honored Artist, and Khalkh epic singer D.Olzii in his 80 years old,
? 3 apprentices were trained by epic singer E.Baatarjav,
? 2 apprentices were trained by B.Bayarmagnai elder epic singer,
? 3 apprentices were trained by young epic singer A.Baldandorj, who is a son of the State honored epic singer B.Avirmed
? 3 apprentices were trained by Z. Chuluunbaatar, folklorist of Dornogovi province, and a Khalkh epic singer, and ??????, ????????
? 3 apprentices were trained by epic singer, herder N.Ankhbayar from Naranbulag soum of Uvs province.
? One apprentice trained by folklorist, epic singer and Tsuur musician B.Bold from Bayan-Olgii province.
? 7 apprentices were trained by folklorist, epic singer and Tsuur musician from Duut soum of Khovd province. Within the timeframe of the project, total 29 apprentices of epic singers were trained.
Competitions and festivals for Epic singers:
- In 2015, meeting and concert for epic singers and its apprentices has organized at Ulaanbaatar city.
- In 2015, the festival “Mongol Epic” and the scientific conference “Studies on the Repertoire of the Epic Singer B.Avirmed” have organized at Khovd province, by cooperation with MECSS, the National Center for Cultural Heritage, and the Presidium of Citizen’s Representative Khural and Local Administration of the Khovd Province for the 80th Anniversary of well-known epic singer B.Avirmed (1935-1998) aiming to immortalize, to study and promote the specific of his repertoire, and to transmit the Epic tradition to the young generation, and to introduce to the public. In addition, the statue was erected for him. In the conference, total 11 epic singers and their 24 apprentices have performed and the places and prizes were given to them. Additionally, 13 scholars have taken their presentations in the conference.
- In 2015, the international scientific conference “The Studies of Jangar” has organized in Ulaangom city of Uvs province by cooperation with “Tod using” NGO, MECSS, Presidium of Citizen’s Representative Khural and Local Administration of the Uvs Province. In this conference, total 27 presentations have taken by scholars and researchers from the Inner Mongolian Autonomous Region of the People’s Republic of China, Khalimag Republic and the Altai Republic of Russian Federation, and Mongolia.
- In 2016, the scientific conference “The Studies on the Repertoire of Epic Singer Parchin” has organized in Uvs province for the 100th Anniversary of well-known epic singer Parchin, by cooperation with the Institute of Language and Literature under the Mongolian Academy of Sciences, Presidium of Citizen’s Representative Khural and Local Administration of the Uvs Province.
Within the framework of raising awareness and involvement of the public, and promoting and familiarizing:
- In 2013, 2 episodes documentary the “Owners of the Altai” and “Epic of Altai Uriankhai” has made for showing the biography of epic singers of Jilker descendant, and 500 copies were distributed.
- Within the frame of the project “Safeguarding and revitalizing the Mongolian traditional epic” implemented by the National Center for Cultural Heritage by the support of UNESCO between 2013 and 2016, total 12 volumes of the book (each volume 1000 copies) published for entertaining and educating public with knowledge of the Epic and distributed to the cultural and arts universities, libraries in Ulaanbaatar city, provinces and sums.
- In accordance with the regulation for identifying the “Best Artist of the Year” approved by the 195th Decision of the Government of Mongolia in 2008, the celebration/award has been organized for evaluating and familiarizing the best artists of Mongolia. In 2014, there was new nomination/place “Best practitioner of ICH” came, and epic singer A.Baldandorj has won this prize in 2015.
- 4 times full-length of TV program and “Mongol Epic” short entertaining documentary has made for disseminating and promoting the Mongol Epic and its practitioners and broadcasted by Mongolian National Broadcasting and Olloo TVs.
- Additionally, the National Center for Cultural Heritage and the TV program “Culture and Heritage” of Mongolian National Broadcasting have made 45 series of TV program for 5 main epics between 2015 and 2017 and broadcasted to the public.
In 2016, the Office of the President of Mongolia has supported the publishing of the CD “Mongolian epic masterpieces” by epic singer A.Baldandorj and distributed to the public