Dressez la liste des principales activités menées au cours de la période considérée pour obtenir ces résultats escomptés. Veuillez décrire les activités en détail en mentionnant leur efficacité et tout problème rencontré dans leur mise en œuvre.
According to the tasks:
1. A study was conducted to identify authentic Cossack songs among the oldest inhabitants of the village by members of the ensemble "Boguslavochka" and the students of Boguslav School)
2. Students are taught the practice of ensemble singing of Cossack songs, the student ethnoband "Spivanochki" is created. Cooperation with the bearers of authentic Cossack songs – ensembles "Krynytsia", "Boguslavochka", "Pershotsvit". An expedition was sent to the villages of Shulhivka and Sorochyn of Petrykivka district to study the authentic singing of Cossack songs, Ukrainian song traditions, forgotten, little-known, partially lost songs.
3. Research activities were carried out, express expeditions were carried out to settlements that cover the territories where signs of steppe Cossack singing were recorded. The result is a terminologically formulated lost element of the performing tradition of the Cossack singing of the Lower Dnieper region (polyphonic long singing style of performane). Audio recordings of Cossack songs were made, collections were published, videos were prepared.
4. A folklore expedition was sent to the folk group "Krayany". The result – an audio CD with a digital recording of the group and a video were published. (Research laboratory of folk dialects and literature of the Dnipro region together with the problem-research laboratory of musical ethnography at the National Music Academy of Ukraine named after P. Tchaikovsky, 2018).
5. Field study was conducted to identify the ICH element in the towns of Pidhorodne, Zhovti Vody and in the Verkhnodniprovsky, Krynychansky, Magdalynivsky, Mezhivsky, Novomoskovsky, Pavlogradsky, Petrykivsky, Petropavlovsky, Pokrovsky, Pyatihatsky, Sofiyivsky, Tomakivsky, Tsarychansky, Yuriyivsky districts. The result - more than 560 authentic Cossack songs were recorded, more than 40 hours of audio and video recordings were made. New element bearers have been identified in the villages of Vyshchetarasivtsi, Krutenky, Kyslychuvaty of Tomakivskyi district, Chornechchyna, Stepanivka and Kovpakivtsi of Magdalinivskyi district, Bozhedarivtsi settlements of Krynychanskyi district, Aulakh of Verkhnodniprovskyi district, Pavlochevo and Boguslavka villages.
6. Students and teachers of the Glinka Academy carried out a scientific and folklore expedition to the town of Pidhorodne for the purpose of audio and video recording of the repertoire of the ensemble “Krynytsia”, a film-presentation “Krynytsia” was created. The city community recorded an audio CD with songs from the repertoire of the group "Krynytsia".
7. Collections "Cossack songs of Dnipropetrovsk region" with music notes and a CD (Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council in cooperation with NGO "Women Plus"), audio tutors of Cossack songs of villages Kocherezhky and Boguslav, town of Pidhorodne, Tokmakivsky and Petropavlivskyi districts song in polyphonic works for bandura "," Cossack songs of Dnipropetrovsk region in the cantata "The Cossack walked through the valley" (Dnipropetrovsk Academy of Music named after M. Glinka), folklore and ethnographic collections with musical transcriptions ("Boguslavochka" in cooperation with Bogdanivka village council of Pavlograd district)
8. New musical groups, ensembles, bands have been created, that reproduce the disappearing manner of singing Cossack songs on the basis of beares recordings, namely the ethno-band "Spivanochka" of Kamyansk Music College, the ensemble "Kalita" and the band "Diven", folk ensemble "Lyubava" and children's folk group "Pereveslo" of Pavlograd district, vocal ensemble "Kalynonka" of Boguslav village house of culture, children's group "Krynychenka" in Pidhorodne, group "Lileya".