- Presupuesto del proyecto:
- 90.000 US$
- The International Information and Networking Centre for Intangible Cultural Heritage in the Asia-Pacific Region under the auspices of UNESCO earmarked contribution to the Fund
- Fechas de implementación:
- 01/01/2022 - 01/12/2023
In the context of the 2003 Convention’s global capacity-building programme, this project aims at creating a practical handbook and a self-learning tool, to address the practical needs of the country focal points in the preparation of their periodic reports on the implementation of the Convention at the national level, as well as to familiarize actors working in the field of safeguarding of intangible cultural heritage with the Overall Results Framework of the Convention.
In particular, the objectives of the project are to:
• Provide a practical tool for country focal points for conducting the periodic reporting exercise aligned with the Overall Results Framework.
• Build competence in utilizing the Overall Results Framework for project design, monitoring, and evaluation.
The handbook will offer practical approaches and strategies to tackle issues and questions that country focal points may have during the periodic reporting process and will include real case scenarios, tips, and advice for using the online periodic reporting tool. Meanwhile the self-learning tool will enable the users to familiarize with the Overall results framework, and its utilization in project management.
Both components of this project will be made available on the capacity-building platform of the Convention.
01/12/2021 - 01/12/2023 – Capacity-building for safeguarding intangible cultural heritage and contributing to sustainable development15/12/2021 - 30/11/2023 – Community-based inventorying and capacity building of indigenous communities for safeguarding Intangible Cultural Heritage in Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa provinces