- Presupuesto del proyecto:
- 75.938 US$
- Netherlands earmarked contribution to the Fund
- Fechas de implementación:
- 01/07/2022 - 01/06/2024
Países beneficiarios: Kenya
In the context of the 2003 Convention’s global capacity-building programme, this project aims at strengthening national capacities for safeguarding intangible cultural heritage and contributing to sustainable development in Kenya. The project will deliver training activities to strengthen the capacities of national stakeholders in the following areas:
- knowledge of the 2003 Convention, its key concepts and approaches;
- methodologies for community-based inventorying for safeguarding intangible cultural heritage in Kenya; and
- monitoring under the 2003 Convention.
The 24-month project will serve to enhance visibility and awareness of intangible cultural heritage in general and its continued significance and function in society. Activities will be steered by a national team established through the project and organized in close collaboration with national institutions responsible for the safeguarding of intangible cultural heritage in Kenya. The involvement of youth and local community organizations will be ensured throughout the project.
23/12/2022 - 31/12/2024 – Safeguarding Saint Kitts and Nevis Intangible Cultural Heritage: developing a National Intangible Cultural Heritage Policy01/06/2022 - 01/06/2024 – Safeguarding Intangible Cultural Heritage in basic education in Namibia and Zimbabwe