Países beneficiarios: Egipto
This project is the result a of needs assessment in the field of intangible cultural heritage that was made possible thanks to the financial contribution of the Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority (ADTCA).
Funded also by ADTCA, this project intends to support Egypt in its efforts to safeguard its living heritage, in accordance with the 2003 Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage. In partnership with the Ministry of Culture of Egypt, UNESCO will develop and provide policy advisory services and capacity-building programmes based on needs previously identified in consultation with national partners through the sector assessment, conducted in April-August 2015.
UNESCO will provide technical expertise to support the creation of an intangible cultural heritage platform under the aegis of the Ministry of Culture involving different stakeholders (institutions working in the field of intangible cultural heritage in Egypt, including those that are under the responsibility of other ministries, as well as organizations from the civil society involved in this domain and community representatives). UNESCO will furthermore provide advisory services to support this platform in developing a national policy for intangible heritage in the spirit of the 2003 Convention.
Noticias y actividades:
- 2019-09-08 – Taller sobre la preparación de candidaturas y la asistencia internacional
- 2019-08-04 – Taller de elaboración de planes de salvaguardia del patrimonio cultural inmaterial
- 2019-03-03 – Taller sobre inventario basado en la comunidad de la Convención de 2003
- 2018-09-02 – Training of trainers on Community based inventorying in Egypt
- 2018-08-26 – Workshop on developing policies in the field of intangible cultural heritage safeguarding
- 2018-07-05 – Capacity building project for safeguarding intangible cultural heritage in Egypt begins!
- 2018-06-24 – Workshop on implementation of the 2003 Convention for instructors
- 2018-06-19 – Workshop on implementation of the 2003 Convention for decision makers, members of the consultative platform and high-level officials
- 2017-07-10 – Capacity-building projects in Comoros, Egypt, Palestine and Sudan
25/07/2018 - 24/07/2021 – Fortalecimiento de las capacidades para la aplicación efectiva de la Convención para la Salvaguardia del Patrimonio Cultural Inmaterial de 2003 en el Líbano01/01/2019 - 30/06/2021 – 2018 - European Year of Cultural Heritage: Engaging youth for an inclusive and sustainable Europe