- Having examined Documents ITH/14/9.COM/9 and ITH/14/9.COM/9.c,
- Recalling Chapter I of the Operational Directives,
- Regrets that few requests for International Assistance greater than US$25,000 were submitted and completed for the 2014 cycle and that fewer have been submitted for the 2015 cycle;
- Takes note that States Parties continue to encounter difficulties preparing requests for International Assistance that can satisfy the criteria for selection and the administrative and financial regulations of UNESCO;
- Encourages the Secretariat to continue to offer technical assistance, through the provision of experts, to States Parties wishing to elaborate requests for International Assistance;
- Invites State Parties to ensure that international assistance requests are carefully tailored to their specific needs and circumstances, even while drawing inspiration from previously-approved requests.