- Recognizing the challenges posed by the effective implementation of the Convention at both the national and international levels as well as the significant and diverse needs in many countries to strengthen their capacities to benefit fully from the Convention’s opportunities for cooperation,
- Taking note that States have made use of different forms of support, financial or in-kind, such as earmarked or unrestricted supplementary voluntary contributions to the Intangible Cultural Heritage Fund or the sub-fund for enhancing the human capacities of the Secretariat, Funds-in-Trust, appropriations to the Regular Programme or loaned personnel,
- Thanks all the contributors that have supported the Convention and its Secretariat, namely Azerbaidjan, Belgium (Flanders), Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Estonia, the European Union, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Republic of Korea, Spain and the United Arab Emirates as well as the International Information and Networking Centre for Intangible Cultural Heritage in the Asia-Pacific Region (ICHCAP) and the Swiss-Japanese Chamber of Commerce;
- Requests the Secretariat to report at each session of the Committee on the receipt of such contributions since its previous session;
- Encourages other States to consider the possibility of supporting the Convention through the modality of their choice.